I offer the following shamanic services. Use the PayPal button below to pay for an appointment. Once your payment has cleared I will contact you to set up an appointment time. I recommend that those who have never experienced a shamanic journey go on the Guided Shamanic Journey first, before embarking on the other journeys.
- Guided Shamanic Journey -- Learn to journey by going on a guided shamanic journey. In this one-on-one session I teach you to journey, lead you on your first journey, and provide you with a 30 shamanic drumming MP3 audio file that you can listen to on your own when you practice journeying. Each 75 minute session includes 30 minutes of instruction on journeying, a 30 minute journey, and a 15 minute debriefing session. Together we will define the purpose of your first journey and the best way for you to enter the lower world.
- Power Animal Retrieval -- Take a guided shamanic journey discover one of your power animals. Some shamans journey for their clients and then tell them what their power animal is. I don't do that because it is disempowering. I'll help you journey so that you can meet one of your power animals and start to build a relationship with it. We don't choose our power animals, they choose us. Most of them chose to be with us before our incarnation and have been with us since before we were born. Each power animal has great wisdom and brings specific gifts, talents, strengths and purpose they they are waiting to share with you. Each one-hour session includes a 15 minute journey preparation conversation, a 30 minute journey, and a 15 minute debriefing. You should have completed at least one Guided Shamanic Journey session before scheduling a power animal retrieval session.
- Soul Remembrance Journey -- I will lead you on a guided shamanic journey to the upper world so that you can receive information about your life purpose, talents, skills and gift that you have received and that your soul wants to use. Most individuals receive a symbol that help you remember who they are on a core level, the Light you carry, and your connection to the Divine. Each one-hour session includes a 15 minute journey preparation conversation, a 30 minute journey, and a 15 minute debriefing. You should have completed at least one Guided Shamanic Journey session before scheduling a soul remembrance journey session.
- Ancestral Healing -- All of us come from a long line of survivors. Had your ancestors not lived long enough to have children you wouldn't be here. There is much strength and vitality in your ancestral line. However, ancestors also experienced crises and made mistakes and many of the effects of those events are passed down to succeeding generations. There are time when we need release from these ancestral events so that we can move forward. I will guide you on a shamanic journey to the upper world where you can communicate with your ancestors to find healing or retrieve information from your ancestors to the client. This type of journey is especially useful for the lifting of family karma, removal of unhealthy contracts, healing a deceased soul or soul groups in the family line, and helping you complete unfinished business that may have been passed from generation-to-generation. Each one-hour session includes a 15 minute journey preparation conversation, a 30 minute journey, and a 15 minute debriefing. After the session I will provide you with a written soul contract revocation that you can use in your own ritual. You should have completed at least one Guided Shamanic Journey session before scheduling an ancestral healing session.
- Psychopomp Work -- This is work that is done for the recently departed. The Greek word, "pyschopmp" referred to one who was a "leader of souls". For a variety of reasons, some individuals remain earthbound after death instead of crossing over into the Light. A sudden and unexpected death, a deep attachment to a person or family or a strong desire to complete some remaining unfinished business can cause a person's spirit to remain on earth after death. My role as a psycholpmp is to locate that person, usually on the Middle World, and help the soul of the person who has died move out of this dimension and into the Light. These sessions usually last at least an hour and I journey alone.
- Blessings -- Bless any new venture, a relationship, new home, business venture, land. Clear residual energy so that you can have a real new beginning.
- Soul Retrieval -- Soul loss occurs when a person experiences trauma, shock, pain or loss. A part of the soul, an essence, leaves the body as a natural defense mechanism to avoid the pain of a particular situation. Symptoms of soul loss include chronic depression, disassociation, addictions, illness, prolonged grief, PTSD, memory gaps, and disconnection with the body. Causes for soul loss can include physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, the death of a loved one, including a pet, loss of job, financial loss, childbirth, divorce or separation, hospitalization, surgery, any kind of abuse, illness, accidents, natural disasters and war. My role as a shamanic practitioner is to journey for you, find the lost soul part/parts, return it to you and then help you integrate that lost part back into your being.
- Pathwork Coaching -- Find the meaning of your life and follow your authentic path through an exploratory conversation. We will review common or recurring patterns in your life, decide how to interpret them, and then use that information as we work as a team to define your mission, the vision you have for your live, and the authentic path that you wish to follow. This is an ongoing process and you should be willing to commit to at least two sessions a month for several months to fully benefit from the one-hour pathwork coaching sessions.
- Shamanic Energy Healing -- This is distance healing session. I will ask that you schedule a time when you can be still and undisturbed. At the appointed time I will enter a shamanic trance state, scan your human energy field, balance your chakras, and then send healing energy to you. At the end of the session I will use an Andean practice of using a fresh egg to gather any negative energy that may remain in your energetic field.